BVI Cable is the only Cable TV provider in the British Virgin Islands. We have been serving our community since 1966, when the enterprise was owned by Cable & Wireless. We have been through several changes in ownership since then but we have always maintained our commitment to our customers. In March 2011, BVI Cable was acquired by Caribbean Asset Holdings (CAH), doing business locally as the Innovative Companies.
Innovative has made a commitment to the Telecommunications Regulatory Commission (TRC) and to the BVI community to improve the network and services of the company, including:
- Making $1M in capital expenditures over a period of 2 years
- Ensuring that BVI Cable TV digitizes its network, offers broadband where feasible, and improves its quality of service beyond current levels and consistent with any quality-of-service regulations
- Communicating with the TRC on a quarterly basis regarding its business plans for BVI Cable TV
BVI Cable has three offices to serve you:
- The Fishlock Road office on Tortola
- The Valley office on Virgin Gorda
- The Settlement office on Anegada
Our office hours are 8:15 AM - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday (Anegada office open Monday, Wednesday and Friday only). Stop by and see us, or call us at (284) 494-3205 (on Tortola) or (284) 494-5775 (on Virgin Gorda) for customer service with a smile!